Fellowship Application - Alloy 26
Thank you for your interest in the Alloy 26 Fellowship program!
Our fellowship program is a unique opportunity for your organization to be a part of the inspiring Alloy 26 community. Please be as detailed as possible with your responses.
Key benefits of the Alloy 26 Fellowship Program:
- Free 6 months of dedicated desk space at Alloy 26
- Dedicated blog and social media post(s)
- Opportunities for VIP, discounted, or even free tickets to events courtesy of Alloy 26
- No strings attached (no equity required, no obligation to stay beyond 6 months)
- No more than 5 team members/employees
- You're a startup, entrepreneur, maker, or other great organization doing awesome things in Pittsburgh
Preference is given to companies that meet two of the following qualifications:
1) Non-profit or mission-driven company
2) At least 51% owned by women and/or an underrepresented person (ie person of color, identifies as LGBTQ, person with a disability, etc)
3) Resident of the North Side of Pittsburgh
Applications are now open through December 2, 2019 for the January-June 2020 Cohort. You will be contacted if there is an opportunity to move forward.
If you have any questions, please contact
. Good luck!
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service