Visiting UK Parliament
1. The word “parliament” derives from the ___________word”parley”.
2. The Parliament has its origin in the king´s advisory _______
3. The councils were composed by members of the church and ________________ barons and in the 14th century they also include knights and burgesses.
4. These two groups met separately creating the House of the __________ and the House of _________.
Commons ... Lords
5. Westminster ceased to be a royal residence in the __________ century
6. A fire destroyed much of the original palace on the ______ of ____________ 18__
26th November 1844
23rd September 1824
16th October 1834
7. Much of the building we see today was designed under the reign of ________
King Edward IV
King Charles II
Now if you want to let your teacher know your selection, include your name and group
Now watch the video and guess he places you are going to see on our tour to Westminster Palace.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service