2019 Horse Sense Camp at Horse 'N Soul
Horse ‘N Soul Riding Academy Presents:
HORSE SENSE CAMP
For Ages 7-16 years old
● Friendly Christian Environment
● Small Group Instruction
● Fun, Safe, Age Appropriate Equine Learning
2019 Session Dates:
● Monday, July 22nd - Friday, July 26th
Each day camp begins at 7:45am & concludes at 12:30pm.
● 50 Minute Group Riding Lesson ($40 value) taught by experienced instructor
● Barn Activities featuring hands-on horse care, feeding & safety, grooming,
care of tack equipment, stable activity AND MORE!
● Upper Barn Craft, Equine Education
● Farm Service Project
● Scavenger Hunt
● $325.00/Camp Session (Increases to $375 after June 1, 2019)
● Sibling Discount $300/Sibling (Increases to $350 after June 1, 2019)
Registration is Non-Refundable.
Registration CLOSES on Monday, July 1, 2019.
Space is Limited!
Parent or Guardian's Name
Home Phone Number
Please indicate Yes or No next to your phone number, if you are able to receive text messages.
Camper's Shirt Size
Camper's Shirt Size Category
Camper's Current Age
Please check that you have read and understand the following:
2019 Horse Sense Camp Tuition is $325.00 per session.
Tuition payment must be sent along with the completed forms, and can be paid via credit card, check or money order payable to Horse N’ Soul.
**PLEASE NOTE: AFTER JUNE 1, 2019, TUITION WILL INCREASE TO $375.**
Once received, Tuition is Non-Refundable.
ALL FORMS & TUITION MUST BE POSTMARKED BY THE FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE - MONDAY, JULY 1, 2019.
Camper is NOT guaranteed a spot UNTIL Payment & Paperwork is received & confirmed by HNS.
All Forms & Payment MUST be received within 7 days of this form submission, or Camper's reservation will be released.
to Print & Complete all necessary documents.
List any questions below...
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service