Allen FFA Craft Show (Saturday Nov.14, 2020)
This year we will handle vendor registration a lot different considering the current situation with Covid-19. After much discussion, we have been cleared to move forward with our craft show and to accommodate our vendors; we are going to take your registration via this google form to collect your vendor registration and when you arrive at the craft show to set up we will collect your payment at that time. Payment methods this year will be check, cash or credit card :) (we will have a link on our website that you can pay by credit card this year) Please also read the terms and conditions as a few things will be different this year as we modify how we host our event.
We are so grateful to be able to have our craft show as this will be our 8th year and many of you have been with us since year 1 and we look forward to seeing you each and every year! Have a blessed day and you can share this google form link with everyone you know that is a vendor and may want to participate.
Blessings to you,
**Deadline to pre-register Friday November 6th**
Allen FFA Craft Show 2020
Covid-19 Statement/Plan of Action
Dear Valued Vendors,
I apologize for just reaching out to you! We have had multiple conversations over the spring and summer months to determine if the craft show would be a possibility this year. After much deliberation we will continue to move forward with plans to host our annual Allen FFA Craft Show at Allen High School. The school has approved the reservation of the facility and we are optimistic that the event will happen on Saturday November 14th.
In planning we are going to do so a bit different than in years past and pray that all goes well. To avoid any issues if we are forced to cancel at the last minute we will pre-register via computer or if you need to mail an application and you will pay upon arrival at the event.
Areas and thoughts that we will have in place to accommodate our vendors, to allow for your level of comfort is as follows:
· Pay upon arrival to avoid any anxiety, if at any time you become uncomfortable with the health risk or if the school district has to force a cancellation you will not have to wait to be refunded.
· We will still have pre-set up on Friday November 13th 5pm – 10pm ( the outside vendor areas would need to wait and set up on Saturday because we would not have security for the outside spots like we do for the inside spots)
· Outside (front entrance to Allen High School) vendor spaces available located on the concrete front entrance.
· Hallway outside of the cafeteria and the hallway leading from the main entrance of the High School to the cafeteria are alternate vendor spaces.
· Cafeteria vendor area: I will have the walkways marked and you will be able to pick your spot when you get here, so you space according to your comfort level and we will mark spaces if you wish to give yourself social distance from other vendors.
· If you are a returning vendor you can let me know to pre-mark your favorite spot and I will do so.
· Booth space will be one price for your desired size, so that as you set up you can determine how much space you need ($50 per vendor) Please do not combine with another vendor, honesty policy :)
You will not have to pay for electricity, but if you need it when locating your booth space you can set up close to an outlet or bring you extension cords so you can run them to the electricity.
Deadline to pre-register: Friday November 6th
· Required face mask coverings for all in attendance
· Hand Sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the event location to provide proper sanitation measures for all in attendance.
· Concessions will only be prepackaged snacks and drinks, so plan accordingly.
· Spread the Word! We will have plenty of space to spread all the vendors out and stay socially distant.
I hope that these measures make you feel comfortable and know that we will be super flexible so that you can bring your valuable items to our show and sell to the Allen community. I know it will not look the same as previous years, but I have full faith that it will all work as planned by his GRACE.
Our vendor registration can be done 1 or 2 ways:
1. Mail in your vendor application as in years past
2. Fill out the google form, from the provided link
**Confirmation will be sent to you that your pre-registration was received**
**If you want a specific spot please put it on the application, so that I can make those accommodations**
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday November 14th! Please share with any vendors that you know that may be interested in participating and come out to sell their product after being quarantined for several months with products to sell.
Allen High School
Agriculture Science Department ~Teachers and students
Vendor Name (First Name & Last Name)
Please describe your items that will be sold
What will be your method of payment - Upon Arrival at the craft show?
Please select all that you wish to purchase This year it is 1 fee for any size booth you want - so you can spread out and it is one fee :) Since we are not going to pre-assign booth space, if you need electricity make sure to bring extension cords so that we can get you electricity if you need it from one of the many sources. **If you have a favorite spot, let me know and I can reserve that spot for you**
General area choice for your booth
Inside-Front entrance hall way
Inside - hall way outside the cafeteria
Outside- main entrance to the High School (on concrete)
If you have a special spot from years past, and you would like me to tape that spot off for you, please indicate that below and a description of where that was :)
Are you a new vendor?
If you are a new vendor...... How did you hear about us?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Allen ISD.