Tell us what you think!
We value the science community's input on the information provided on the Structural Biology and Imaging Resources web portal.
Please take a few moments to answer the questions below and share any comments and suggestions for improvement.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Are you able to find the information you need on this website?
2. If "no," please describe the information you want to see.
3. Does the site help you understand how you can use these capabilities in your own research?
4. If "no," what kinds of information would be useful?
5. How satisfied are you with the descriptions of techniques?
6. Please share any additional comments and suggestions for improving the site.
If you would like to learn more about opportunities for using these resources, please visit our CONTACT US page:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Oak Ridge National Laboratory.