Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars Alumni Council Application
The Dollars for Scholars Alumni Council (“Council”) was created to support our network of 650 current alumni. Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars will grow its alumni network to 2,000 graduates by 2025.
Alumni Council Goals:
• Alumni Engagement—Engage alumni in initiatives and event planning to create a strong and productive alumni community.
• Networking—Assist in connecting alumni with resources for future employment and educational opportunities.
Responsibilities for the Council’s representatives include:
• Participate in quarterly Council in-person meetings in Plymouth, MI
• Coordination with Dollars for Scholars staff for alumni events
• Attend and bring others to alumni events
The expected time commitment is approximately 5 hours per quarter.
Council representatives serve two year terms from September to August. Members may apply to serve an additional term.
Preferred Phone Number
Post-secondary institution you're attending
Month and year of expected graduation
Tell us why you would be a valuable member of the Detroit Regional Dollars for Scholars Alumni Council.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service