Abstract submission form
Deadline: 16th September 2019, 5pm BST
CARE: challenges and solutions for a sustainable future
Please use this form to submit your abstract for the Sustainable Care conference, 1st-2nd April 2020.
Visit our website for more information:
Please ensure you indicate the theme of your choice and provide the name(s) and affiliations of author(s); your title; up to 5 key words; and a 200 word abstract summarising the content of your paper.
Name of first author
Other authors and their affiliation
Theme- please choose the most suitable theme for your paper
1. Inequalities in Care: global, local and transnational dynamics in an age of migration
2. Work, care and wellbeing: new solutions, ongoing challenges
3. Technology in care: opportunities and obstacles in place-based care contexts
4. Care markets: how and for whom do they work?
5. Sustainable care at home: understanding the ‘care mix’
6. Caring relations: toward sustainable arrangements with wellbeing outcomes
7. Other [if your abstract doesn’t fit into any of the above categories]
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Sheffield.
Terms of Service