Saskatchewan Orchid Society
Membership Application Form
Saskatchewan Orchid Society Objectives:
• To encourage and promote interest in the cultivation of orchids in Saskatchewan.
• To encourage the conservation of orchids.
• To hold regular general meetings for the benefit, advantage and enjoyment of its members.
• To produce a society newsletter.
• To do all such things as are conducive or incidental to the attainment of the above objects or many of them.
• Belong to a group of enthusiastic and knowledgeable members willing to share information about growing orchids.
• Receive a monthly newsletter
• Have access to the society’s library.
• Purchase orchid growing supplies.
• Participate in club orchid purchases.
• Have an opportunity to hear speakers from many places of the orchid world.
• Sell orchids at our plant sales.
Annual membership fees are $25 for an individual or $30 for a family household per year.
At the current time we are unable to process payment in this form. However, please indicate your membership option and preferred mode of payment below. We will be in contact shortly with payment details:
Individual membership: $25
Family membership: $30
Mail in personal cheque
We will be in touch with you shortly with payment details
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of QMed Accounts.