The simple nomination process lets anyone submit nominations in three easy steps
1. You may choose one or more nominees from the following categories. a. Youth in Philanthropy, Individual and Group b. Outstanding Corporation c. Outstanding Philanthropist d. Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser e. Outstanding Fundraising Professional
2. Complete the nomination form.
3. Submit your nomination by completing this form. If you experience difficulties and require a hard copy form, please contact email@example.com.
• The activity for which the nominee is being considered must have taken place within the geographic scope of the Chapter – Brighton to Brockville, Prince Edward County to Smith Falls.
• The Nomination Selection Committee will make the final decision on the shortlist and winners.
• Awards will be presented at AFP South Eastern Ontario’s National Philanthropy Day Awards reception on November 15, 2017. Please, plan to attend.
Please direct your questions to:Krista LeClair, Awards Chairkleclair@easterseals.orgor AFP SEO Chapter Administratorafpseo@gmail.com
If you prefer to send your nomination form by mail, it must be received by October 6, 2017 at:AFP SEO National Philanthropy DayAttn: Awards Chair, Krista LeClairBox 1695, Kingston, ON K7L 5J6