It's time for another fierce BBQ competition proudly presented by Fraser Valley Specialty Poultry!
Join the competition on Sunday, July 17, 2022 10am to 4pm at The Farm Store in Yarrow. This annual BBQ competition has become Chilliwack’s tastiest community event, promoting tourism in the Fraser Valley while spreading the love, passion, and joy for “Southern Style” BBQ.
BBBBQ 2019 raised a total of $10,215 for Envision Financial's The Full Cupboard and Foodbanks BC. This year our beneficiary will be Ruth and Naomi's Mission (RAN) in Chilliwack, which helps transform the lives of the poor, the homeless, and the addicted by bringing hope. Help us meet our fundraising goal of $15,000 at BBBBQ 2022!
6th Annual Barn Burner BBQ
Sunday July 17, 2022 – 10 am to 4 pm
The Farm Store In Yarrow
4540 Simmons Road, Chilliwack BC barnburnerbbq.ca
* Registration will be on a first come basis
* Space is limited. One 20x20 space per team
* Due to space restrictions and in order to accommodate as many teams as possible, additional charges may apply for over-sized rigs
* Limited space will be made available for Big Rigs, please contact Event Coordinator for availability - email@example.com
* Teams must be self-contained
* Each team MUST have a fire extinguisher and ground cover for grease splatter/charcoal
* Grease and ash removal available on site
* Power will be provided, please bring your own extension cords
* Competition registration is restricted to 25 teams, get your application in early
* Meat sponsors will provide product for sampling purposes, please come prepared with adequate supplies for all competition categories