* July ~ August 2020 Reading Club! *
* Starting Monday, July 13, register for the July ~ August Reading Club!
- For ages 3 - 15
- Registration starts July 13
- Goal = read & log either 15 books or 12 hours
- Any reading done previous to registering July 13+ does not count towards this club
- Reading logs must be completed & to Ms. Tracy on or before August 31 @ 6:00pm
- Each child that completes the reading goals will receive a cool book bag packed with
some fun items.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the reading club guidelines have been extended for ease
> Register on this form below and submit, or call Ms. Tracy @ 903.785.8531, or register
in person in the Children's Room at the Paris Public Library.
> As you read, record your titles or time on the log provided on the library website, or pick
up a log in the Children's Room when you register in person.
> Please be sure to continue reading on or near your level. Books you read do not have to
be from Paris Public Library only. You can read books from home, school, or
downloadable e-books too. Check out Freading, Overdrive & RBdigital under our library
website's e-resources page (audio books do not count for the reading club).
> Turn in your completed log to the Children's Room, or call Ms. Tracy @ 903.785.8531 to
meet you outside for curbside pickup.
Child's First & Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service