Domain Transfer Request
What is a Domain Transfer
A domain transfer is used to transfer the registration of your domain from your current registrar to Sharefaith.
**Note: It IS NOT neccessary to transfer a domain to send your website live in most cases.
Domain Transfer Fee
There is a $14 fee* to transfer your domain to Sharefaith. This will also extend your registration one year from it's current expiration. The registration will be $14/year after that. Transfer and Domain Registration fees will be charged from our hosting partner, TruePath.
*For non-premium .com, .net, and .org. Check with a Member Coach for other domain extensions, such as .church.
To Be Completed Before Transfer
Before initiating a transfer the following should be completed in order to ensure a successful transfer.
1. Add a Credit Card into the "Billing" section of the Hosting Control Panel.
-How to update billing:
2. Send your Sharefaith Website live.
-How to send your website live:
3. Contact your current Registrar to unlock your domain for transfer.
4. Obtain a Transfer (or EPP) Authorization Code from your current Registrar.
5. Point DNS Name Servers to Sharefaith:
Are you ready to transfer your domain?
Page 1 of 12
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sharefaith.
Terms of Service