RA# Request Form
Please enter your return information below.
You will receive an email response within 2 business days.
Return Terms and Conditions
New Boost Mobile Handsets purchased from DCI are eligible for return based on the following criteria:
• Return must be within 60 days of retailer purchase AND within 7 days of customer activation.
• Manufacturer Defect – These are devices that experience operational issues within the first 7 days such as powering down, blank screen, etc. These devices will show up as active on the Sprint network 7 days or less.
• Customer Remorse – These are devices returned to the Retailer and deactivated within the first 7 days following activation. These devices will show up as active on the Sprint network 7 days or less.
• DOA/Out of Box Failure – This type of device cannot be activated due to manufacturer defect issues preventing the device from being activated. These devices will not have any activation date on record.
• Product must be returned complete without damage or abuse. All items included in the original package must be returned.
Xfinity Prepaid Kits are non-refundable. Defective exchanges may be approved within 30 days of customer purchase date.
• For Boost Mobile Products: Check the MSN Lookup Tool on the Boost Mobile Sales Portal to verify eligibility based on the activation date.
• For Xfinity Products: No Returns/Defective Exchange Only. Call the Xfinity Dealer Hotline to have Comcast send a replacement unit directly to the customer. You may swap out the device in store and request an RA with DCI if needed.
• If within eligibility parameters, submit the Return Authorization request online via the DCI RA# Request Form which can be found at DCIRMA.com to receive a Return Authorization (RA) #. The RA# request must be submitted within 14 days of the deactivation of the device.
• Return the device with a printed copy of the approved RA email to DCI. The return device must be received with an approved RA# by DCI within 14 days of the initial RA# approval.
• It is the Retailer’s responsibility to ship the device to DCI in a timely manner.
• Units returned after the 14 days of the RA# approval, or units received without an RA#, will be automatically shipped back to the Retailer with up to a $20 per device return fee.
• Retailer may not return any devices that have been abused by Retailer or the Customer. Examples of abuse include (and are not limited to) physical damage such as: cracked screen, worn/missing keypad, missing/stripped screws, corroded/broken connector, water damaged, illegible/missing serial numbers and unauthorized alteration or programming. Devices returned that are deemed abused will NOT receive credit.
Please allow up to 10 business days to process all RA receipts and credits. Receipt of a RA number is not an approval. If the return meets all of the requirements, DCI will issue an account credit to the original Retailer that purchased the equipment, for each properly returned device in the amount of the current selling price, less any price protection and/or device margin spiffs previously credited to the serial number being returned. Units returned incomplete may be charged for missing items as specified below:
Missing/Damaged Battery $20.00
Missing/Damaged Charger or SIM $5.00
Incomplete, Incorrect or Missing RA# Will be automatically shipped back to retailer with a $20 Fee
New, unsold equipment, deemed as stock balancing** Stock Balancing is a unique situation that will require an exception. If approved, a $25 re-stocking fee per device applies.
*All fees will be invoiced and automatically debited from your account on file, on the following business day.
**Devices suspected of fraud or stock balancing may be investigated and are subject to chargeback.
Please send approved returns to:
4200 W. Victoria St.
Chicago, IL 60646
Name of Employee Submitting Request
Please enter the email address to where we should respond:
Sales Portal ID
ESN (Boost) or CMAC/RFMAC Address (Xfinity)
MEID (DEC) or HEX for iPhone (Please DO NOT include space, period, or comma)
Please Choose One of The Following
Power (ie. will not power on/shuts down)
Software (ie. freezing/resetting)
Screen (Non-physical damage)
Out of Box Failure / Cannot Activate
Customer not in a serviceable area (Xfinity Only)
Other (Please explain below)
Device Issue (Other)
Please explain what is wrong with the device
I agree to the Return Terms & Conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service