Strathcona BIA Membership Application Form 2020
Dear Strathcona BIA member,
The 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will go virtual this year on Thursday, September 24th, from 10:00am - 11:30am. The virtual meeting lobby will open at 9:45am with the AGM and programming to start firmly at 10:00am. The meeting will be hosted on the online platform, GoToWebinar. Details on the platform and meeting will be sent out through email after receiving your completed membership application form. Included in this email will be details on how to test and trouble-shoot any technical issues on your computer, tablet, or phone prior to the AGM. We strongly suggest members test our online platform prior to the AGM to ensure they can participate fully during the meeting.
At the virtual AGM members will consider and vote on the following:
● Call to Order, Welcome, Introductions & Virtual Instructions
● Adoption of 2020 AGM Meeting Rules
● Adoption of 2019 AGM Minutes
● President’s Report: A Year in Review & A Look Ahead
● Report of the Auditor
● Adoption of the Auditor’s Report & other 2019/2020 Financial Considerations
● Appointment of Auditor for Ensuing Year
● Guest Appearances: To Be Announced
● New District Brand Video Launch
● Adoption of the 2021/2022 budget
● Election of Directors
● Special Member’s Proposal #1
● Special Member’s Proposal #2
● Other business as properly arises before the meeting or any adjournment thereof
Please click next to learn how to vote at the AGM.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Strathcona Business Improvement Association.