Volleyball Hitting Clinic - 6th-8th grade
LOCATED @ CHARLES CHRIN COMMUNITY CENTER - 4100 GREEN POND ROAD PALMER TOWNSHIP, PA 18045
Our 2 hour hitting clinic will challenge players technical and tactical thought process. Our goal for this clinic is to provide players with tools and skills to further improve their ability to attack and score. This clinic is open to boys and girls in grades 6th-8th.
OCTOBER 18TH - 6PM-8PM
PLAYERS IN GRADES 6TH-8TH
COST - $30.00
Coach Keckler has over 20 years of coaching experience at the collegiate, high school and club level. Other college and club coaches will be assisting.
Payment methods will be limited to check, cash and Venmo. No checks will be accepted on site!
YOUR PLACE IN CAMP WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
For additional information please email
or call 484-895-9244.
Participants First Name
Participants Last Name
Emergency Contact (First and Last Name)
Emergency Contact Number
School or Club
• All participants will have to answer our Covid – 19 Questionnaire and be symptom free to attend!
• Arrive no sooner than 15 min before camp and leave immediately following the end of your session.
• Active cleaning will occur following each break and session.
• Stations of hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility and on each court.
• Our staff will wear masks when working in close proximity of players.
• Participants ARE NOT required to wear a mask during play but are clearly welcomed to wear one.
• Sessions are designed to limit contact as much as possible.
• Spectators/parents will not be permitted in the gym.
Liability Waiver and Covid - 19 Waiver
I hereby authorize a representative of Coach Keckler Camps to take my child to a physician or hospital, should the need arise.
I also release Coach Keckler Camps and its staff from any and all liability in the event of an injury or illness requiring medical
attention. I give permission to record any or all of my participation in this camp in photos/videos, and to use them only in a
manner to promote or highlight future camp opportunities and camp experiences, without reimbursement of any kind.
To the extent permitted by law, by entering this facility and participating in Coach Kecklers camp you agree to keep harmless and indemnify both parties from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, injury, costs, charges, liability of exposure, however caused, resulting from or arising out of or any way connected with COVID -19.
By signing and submitting this form you agree to the above guidelines and policies.
PAYMENT FOR CLINICS
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. BE SURE TO IDENTIFY THE NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT WHEN COMPLETING PAYMENT
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO AND MAIL TO:
COACH KECKLERS CAMP
3930 SOUTHWOOD DRIVE
EASTON, PA. 18045
VENMO: @Alexa-Keckler (BE SURE TO PUT NAME OF PARTICIPANT IN MEMO)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service