Cargo Connect Remote Season Registration
This form will be available on Friday, December 17th at 10:00 AM
We are excited to offer more opportunities for teams to participate during the Cargo Connect season. In February, we will be holding a few FLL Challenge Off-Season Remote Events. These events are open to all registered teams; regardless of if the team competed in November. A remote event means that teams will compete from their own communities through videos and other team materials (this includes robot game and the judging session). We will be running things a little differently, so please read the following points.
VA-DC FIRST LEGO League Remote Events
Saturday, February 5th 2022
Saturday, February 12th 2022
Saturday, February 19th 2022
• Teams can participate in one remote event.
• The event will take place all in one day (judging, robot game review, and the awards ceremony)! Special honorarium (participation buttons and trophies) will be mailed to teams after the event.
• Team materials will be due the Thursday night before their event. More to come on team materials!
• We will not be using divisions for these events. All teams will compete together, which is the traditional FLL Challenge model.
• There will be no advancements. This is a chance for teams to have fun and showcase their work!
• We are tentatively planning to use the FIRST Remote Event hub, which will be different from our hybrid season last month!
• Registration will open up on Friday, December 17th at 10AM and will close on Friday, January 7th at 11:59PM.
• Teams will indicate their event preferences and we will post assignments on Monday, January 10th.
• The event fee will be $75 per team and will be open after the holidays on January 3rd.