- Registration is for the entire 5 day workshop.
- Fees are due before the workshop begins either via Interac E-transfer or Paypal invoice. Cheques are also accepted, payable to Adam Pappas and must be received by July 13 2018. Mailing address will be provided to those paying by cheque. Fees for this workshop are non-refundable. Failure to submit the fee before July 13 or immediately upon registration (if registering after July 13) will result in immediate cancellation of your registration.
- Missed Sessions: There will be no refunds or make-ups for any session cancelled or missed by the client.
- Health and Safety: You are encouraged to inform the teacher of any health issues your child may have. This information will be kept in confidence and is required for the safety and accommodation of your child’s learning environment.
- Respect for Property: Parents are responsible for their children and agree to be respectful of all musical instruments and property. They will be financially responsible for any damages sustained to any property in Mr. Pappas’s studio and home. All lessons must be attended with a legal parent or guardian.
- Image release: The Adam Pappas Studio will collect audio, video and still images in relation to studio activities. These materials can be used for promotional and professional development purposes. Any materials recorded by the clients in relation to specific studio activities are also considered the property of the Adam Pappas Studio and copies must be provided to the studio upon request. Clients may retain materials for personal use only.
- Waiver: Neither Mr. Pappas nor any associated individual, company or property owner of either his studio or residence are responsible for any loss or damage to persons or property.
Terms and Conditions can change at any time without prior notice.Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. Please visit http://www.adampappas.com for full details.