Join a CMBAM Committee
CMBAM is only as strong as its members. CMBAM has six standing committees each chaired by a board member to help carry out the necessary functions and achieve CMBAM's goals.
The standing committees are:
- Membership - focuses on recruitment and retention of new member organizations
- Audit - performs yearly review of finances and creates report (2-year commitment)
- Awards & Member Recognition - assists director in recognition of members
- Elections & Bylaws - appointed by president to conduct elections and review bylaws
- Marketing & Communications - assists director in contacting current & potential members
- Programming - assists director in the education and development of members
- Student Advisory - assists student director in representing student interests
Descriptions of the committees and their duties can be found in the bylaws and policies and procedures documents at CMBAM.org. Other temporary committees may be formed as needed for special events or projects. All committees are open to student and professional staff of current CMBAM member organizations. Some committees have certain criteria in order to serve.
After filling out this form, a CMBAM Board member or committee chair will contact you.
If you have any questions please contact
What type of staff member are you?
Which committee(s) are you interested in joining? (select all that apply)
Awards & Member Recognition
Elections & Bylaws
Marketing & Communications
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of College Media Business and Advertising Managers.