eEscape Marketing- Website Design Questionnaire - 916.572.8444
The following questions, provided by eEscape Marketing Services, will help us determine how your website should look, what it should contain, and what features it should include. The answers also will help us convey this information to our website designer, who will need this information before he/she can produce a quality website according to your specifications.
1. Do you want a commercial, nonprofit, personal, or special issue website?
2. What line of business are you in?
3. What is the purpose of your website?
Market your company product
Sell products online
Build constituent and supporter base
4. Is your business primarily internet-based?
5. How long have you been in business?
6. Where is your business in the market?
Work From Home
7. Who are your customers/clients/constituents?
8. What message are you trying to deliver to your customers/clients/constituents?
9. Who is your intended website audience?
10. How will people learn about your website?
11. What do you want people to do once they visit your website?
12. Do you have an overall marketing marketing strategy?
13. How will you promote your website?
14. What marketing and website suggestions have you received?
15. Do you have existing marketing materials that can be adapted for use on your website?
16. Which competitors website do you like and why?
17. Which competitors websites do you not like and why?
18. Do you have an existing website? What are its good and bad feature?
19. What kind of materials will you include on your website?
Information About Us
Realty information and home listings
Industry - specific information
Personal material, writings, and accomplishments
20. Will your website content be oriented towards:
21. How often do you plan to update the main pages of the websites?
22. Who will update the visible (or "copy") on your website?
23. Which features do you think will improve your website?
Content Management System
Email campaign manager
24. How complex will your website be?
25. How many pages will your website contain?
3 - 5
26. How many visitors do you intend to draw to your website every week?
Does not matter
As many as possible
27. Will your website reach out to returning or new visitors?
28. How important is it to keep people coming back to your website?
29. Do you want help creating website ("copy")?
30. What image do you intend to convey?
31. What website appearance are you looking for?
32. What mood should your website convey?
33. Do you want your website to look like others in your line your line of business?
34. Do you prefer less expensive, plain design, or custom artwork and responsive layout?
Custom & Responsive
35. What color theme do you prefer?
Solid, traditional, businesslike
Attention - getting
36. What role should graphics and photos play on your website?
37. Who will provide the materials and contents?
38. Who will be responsible for reviewing and approving the website?
39. How will you measure your website's success?
40. What other guidelines do you have regarding your website?
eEsacape Marketing Services - 916.572.8444
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service