We are planning for an estimated 8,000 attendees. As you may know, this is one of the few family music and arts festivals in the area. Families with children will enjoy art, games, live music and food. This year will mark the 16th Anniversary of the Maplewoodstock Music and Art Festival!
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
• Exposure to an estimated 8,000 attendees.• Your own 10’ x 10’ space to advertise, display, and sell your business/products (there is no rain date).
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW:
• Registration fee is $750.00 for the two days.
You will be provided with a reserved space measuring approximately 10’ x 10’. Registration information can be found in the Food Vendor Application, Regulations, and Contract below. Please complete the form and register NOW, as space is limited.
All food vendors must complete the online Food Vendor Application, Regulations, and Contract, below, BY MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2019. Food vendors will be notified by FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2019 whether their application has been accepted for Maplewoodstock 2019. If your application has been approved, you will have until WEDNESDAY JUNE 26, 2019 to pay for your space. Payments can be made via the maplewoodstock.com website, using the forms of payment specified on the site.
PLEASE NOTE: Submission of an application does NOT guarantee that you will be accepted as a food vendor. In order to present our festival attendees with a wide variety of food choices, we make every effort to avoid duplication of food offerings from multiple vendors. As such, we may reject applications submitted by food vendors with product mixes which are already represented. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
All applications, permits, insurance AND payments MUST be received by WEDNESDAY, JULY 3, 2019. THERE ARE NO RAIN DATES, AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION OF THE FESTIVAL.
We look forward to celebrating Maplewoodstock’s 16th year with you! For questions and information: Kevin T. Chandler, Maplewoodstock Food Vendor Coordinator, at 973-902-9845 or Kevin@maplewoodstock.com
Answers to other questions can be found at maplewoodstock.com.
2. All vendors must supply insurance. If insured through your business entity, you must name Maplewoodstock as additional insured, with an aggregate amount of not less than $1 million. Evidence of the insurance will be required by July 3, 2019. Failure to provide the certificate in a timely fashion will result in cancellation of this agreement.
3. All non-Maplewood registered business owner vendors must obtain a permit from the Maplewood Township Health Department and be subject to inspection on the day of event by the Board of Health. Contact Maplewood Health Officer Robert Roe at 973-762-8120, ext. 4400 or email@example.com for the license form and information. Failure to obtain this permit in a timely fashion will result in cancellation of this agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, by signing this agreement, all vendors shall indemnify and hold harmless Maplewoodstock and all its organizing members from any and all fines, litigation or other penalties based upon the lack of a permit or an improper permit.Each food vendor must be set up and fully operational by 11:00 a.m. on the day of the event. All vendors are required to sell product for a minimum of six (6) hours each day. Setup will begin at 7:30 a.m. and clean-up will begin around 9 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Food vendors must clean up their own areas and remove their refuse from the event site. If you are using oil to prepare your food, you MUST dispose of your own oil. Anyone caught dumping oil in the park will be removed from the event and will NOT be allowed to return to the festival. No vending will be permitted after 10 p.m. on Saturday or 9 p.m. on Sunday.
4. Each exhibitor is permitted one vehicle near the event site during setup, however no vehicles will be permitted on the park grounds. Vehicles, however, must be parked on city streets during the hours of the event. Signs and police officers will help direct you to this location. There are no exceptions.
5. All vendors are provided with a 10’ X 10’ outdoor space ONLY. Vendors must provide their own setup equipment, including tents, chairs, displays, etc. Maplewoodstock will not provide any equipment to vendors.
6. The rented space is to be used only by the vendor. Vendor locations do NOT have any access to electricity or generators.
7. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USE OF GENERATORS: At this time, due to noise and exhaust issues, generators will be permitted but grouped together in a designated area. All generators must be at least 25 feet from walkways or other vendor spaces, and baffling (sound containment in the form of plywood, etc.) MUST be supplied by vendor. Failure to provide generator noise baffling PRIOR to setup will result in vendor NOT being able to use their generator. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Vendors are permitted the use of grills, sternos, “hotboxes”, or propane gas for cooking, heating or warming purposes. All equipment is subject to inspection by the Maplewood Fire and Health Departments and any non-conforming equipment must be removed. All vendors engaging in any outdoor cooking or flame must obtain the Type 1 Fire Safety Permit ($42 fee, form here) or by contacting the Maplewood Fire Dept. at 973-762-6500. ALL PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED 10 DAYS PRIOR TO MAPLEWOODSTOCK.
9. Maplewoodstock shall not be held liable for any damages and/or injuries to any event attendee incurred by any exhibitor while on the event site. Without limiting the foregoing, all vendors shall indemnify and hold harmless Maplewoodstock, its officers, employees, agents and volunteers from any liability for any injuries or damages sustained by vendors, their agents or employees or injuries or damages sustained by any customers, guests or invitees at the rented space.
10. Vendors are not permitted to bring spray streamers (e.g., “Silly String”), noise-producing caps, or anything visually representative of a weapon to the event site. These can damage products and cause disturbances. Anyone selling or using these items will be immediately removed from the event.
11. PLEASE EMAIL ALL DOCUMENTS TO Kevin@maplewoodstock.com. All applications, agreements and payments must be finalized by Wednesday, July 3, 2019. All payments are non-refundable in the event of the food vendor’s cancellation after July 3, 2019 or the vendor’s breach of this agreement, including, without limitation, failure to obtain proper insurance or municipal permit and sale or display of inappropriate merchandise. The event will be scheduled rain or shine, and it is at the discretion of the vendor to cancel their appearance. There are no rain dates. There will be no refund of any fees after July 3, 2019 should the vendor choose not to participate, or if the Festival is cancelled for any reason.
I understand the above rules set forth by the Maplewoodstock Committee. If I fail to follow the rules, I understand that I may be ejected from the Festival.