Divorce During Covid - April 14 at 6 PM EST
with Mark Banschick, MD
Topic: Divorce During Covid.
Join renowned psychiatrist, Mark Banschick MD, for a FREE discussion about the widespread frustration and concern of divorce during COVID 19 and how to keep your children out of the conflict of legal proceedings and marital friction.
Format: Discussion with Visuals
Platform : Zoom
1. You will receive a private access link emailed to the address you provide below
2. We are enabling all new Zoom security enhancements and features
3. You can call in or use video audio, but we will be disabling all video feed so that you are anonymous.
4. Participants will not be permitted to talk to each other via chat and all mics will be muted.
5. You can submit questions via chat to the moderator (during the discussion) or via this form (below)
Please enter your email below. We will email you the link to this private discussion.
Do you have a question for Dr. Banschick?
The opinions expressed by Dr. Mark Banschick should not be interpreted as medical advice pertaining to a specific case, but rather simply reflect his experience in treating similar cases or encountering similar situations in the past. Each individual's case is unique, and Dr. Mark Banschick does not have the ability to examine the details of each case nor confirm the accuracy of any clinical information, thus cannot and will not make specific recommendations on any case, but instead will provide more general information based upon clinical experience.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service