Teaching Artist: Beats by Girlz Fort Collins Application
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 PROGRAMMING
Beats by Girlz Fort Collins is hiring BIPOC teaching artists with music production experience to provide production instruction during 2021 programming.
- Identifies as a BIPOC woman, trans, non-binary, gender-nonconforming, gender-expansive, and/or genderqueer individual. We are focusing recruitment on BIPOC individuals to support racial identities of students and to support equity in the music technology space.
- Music production experience
- Ideally has experience teaching music production to young adults and youth
- Virtually teach Beats by Girlz's Soundtrap music production curriculum to girls and gender-expansive youth ages 14-18. There will be 4-7 students per lesson.
- Hours: 3 hours per week. Teach two 1 hour lessons per week + prep time per lesson + tracking student progress throughout week
- Hourly rate: Est. $30-60 per hour. Salary is dependent on funding through grants, fundraisers, and program fees.
- Start date: June 14-August 20 for 10-week term
- Training date: May
- Will need to complete background check
BEATS BY GIRLZ INFO
Beats by Girlz was developed to create a safe and comfortable place for girls and gender-expansive youth to get involved in music technology while having as much fun as possible. The goal is to provide students with the guidance, access, tools, and support to develop their interests and ability to pursue career opportunities in music production, composition, and engineering. We are focused on bringing equity to the music technology space. For more information, check out:
Did you read the program details above?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service