2020 Rep Level Team Trials: 13/U 15/U 17/U
St Michael's is a club with Representative level teams, competing in Waverley Night Netball Association (WNNA). If you are looking for a competitive level of netball, but still in a club environment, then St Michael's could be the club for you!
You do not need to be a current St Michael's player to play in one of our Rep teams.
Our Rep teams have compulsory training:
13/U and 15/U train on Sundays 10am-12pm at Salesian College, Chadstone.
17/U and Premier League/Open train on Wednesday evenings (time/venue TBC)
If you are unable to attend training, please do not request to join these teams.
Dates: 20th and 27th October 2019
Location: Salesian College, Chadstone
Registration to trial closes: 15th October 2019
What to wear: white top with dark leggings/shorts/skirt
All of our coaches have Development level qualifications, or are working towards them.
The number of teams at each age group depends on the number of selected players.
If you are selected in one of our teams, and accept your position, you are expected to adhere to the expectations of a St Michael's Rep level side:
- Attendance at training is compulsory. Missing training will mean that you are not guaranteed court time for the following match.
- As our Rep sides play in highly competitive competitions, equal court time is not guaranteed.
- You must adhere to our Code(s) of Conduct.
- All players must pay their fees prior to be selected into one of our teams. Fees will be due 8th November 2019. Payment plans can be arranged if required. Acceptance emails will be sent the week beginning 28th October 2019.
- Netball Victoria Membership is not included in your fees, and must be paid separately by the individual registering. Failure to do so will mean you are not able to commence training with us.
- Uniform: The only compulsory uniform item is the Dress. All other items of uniform are optional. You should order your dress when you pay your registration fee, to ensure that it arrives in time for the season.
- Our teams also play in several tournaments throughout the year. The costs of these tournaments are covered by the club. Attendance is compulsory. You will be contacted by your coach/team manager throughout the year regarding confirmed dates of tournaments.
- Training will commence in January.
If you have any questions, please contact Scott:
Player's Date of Birth
You must be in the age range on 31st December 2020 to play in that age group. For Example, you must be 17 years of age or younger on 31/12/20, to be eligible to play in the 17/U side.
Which age group are you trialling for?
Please list (in order) your 3 preferred positions.
What teams/associations/level did you play in 2019?
Is there any further information you would like to give to our selectors?
SMNC Rep Level Guide
A guide has been created by the club to provide as much information as possible to prospective and current players, parents, families, coaches and team managers. Please read this guide prior to applying to trial and St Michael's.
The guide can be found here:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service