Solidarity Economy 101
Are you interested in learning more about the Solidarity Economy in New York City? Our CEANYC Peer Educators are all seasoned facilitators with direct experience in cooperative and solidarity economy enterprises! In this 2-hour Solidarity Economy 101 workshop, we will help you and your organization or community answer the following questions:
- What are the root causes of economic injustice, and how does our current economic model perpetuate them?
- What is the alternative? What is the "solidarity economy"?
- What are some real-life examples of cooperative and solidarity economy models? What does the solidarity economy look
like in New York City?
- How does the solidarity economy framework and practice interact with international and/or social justice movements?
- How can a solidarity economy approach and cooperation benefit me and my community?
- How can we get more involved in solidarity economy work as individuals and a community?
*We welcome financial contributions, though nobody will be turned away for lack funds.
Why are you interested in cooperatives and solidarity economy work? What are you hoping to get from this workshop?
Is there anything specific you would like this workshop to focus on, e.g. community agriculture, specific cross-sector relationships, youth?
Is there a peer educator or staff member you think would be best for your workshop?
(listed at the bottom)
Will you or your group be able to put funding towards this workshop? If yes, how much? (The cost of facilitation is $400, more for customized curricula).
Do you have a space to host the workshop? If yes, where?
How many participants are you planning to have at this workshop?
What dates/days/times do you have in mind for this workshop?
Will you need the following to make your event accessible to your organization or community:
Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Thank you so much for reaching out to the Cooperative Economics Alliance of NYC (CEANYC)! We will be sure to respond to your inquiry within 3-5 business days. In the meantime, please reach out to Evie at email@example.com with any questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service