2. Provide an account of your life, including important events, people who have been significant to you and the impact these events and relationships have had on your emotional and spiritual development. Describe your learning style.
3. Provide an account of an incident in which you were called to help someone, including the nature of the request, your assessment of the other’s need, what you did, and a summary evaluation. If you have had previous CPE, include this information in verbatim form.
4. Provide evidence that you have completed an Introductory CPE Unit or its equivalent
5. What are your goals? Include how this learning experience will be used to meet your goals for doing pastoral/spiritual care?
6. Please provide referees from the following; Priest/Minister/Leader of your Faith group/Community, include their names(s) and phone number(s).
7. Anything further you would like to add?
If you have previously completed a unit of CPE, please include a copy of your End of Unit Evaluation and your Supervisor’s Evaluation or Supervisory Statement.
Email these requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: '400 Hour Programs Application'
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0432062271Address: Rev Morris Sing Key c/o Chaplain’s DepartmentPO Box 533 Wentworthville NSW 2145