The AYCO/ACE Board of Directors welcomes recommendations for people to be considered for joining the Board. You may recommend yourself or someone else!
- Recommending a person does not guarantee that they will join the Board.
- Those you recommend (yourself included, if you choose) should possess qualities of vision and leadership and be able to commit the time and energy required for a three-year term. Responsibilities include oversight of strategic direction and fiduciary responsibility, regular attendance at remote bimonthly Board meetings, and committee participation. See Board Expectations here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eWg2J_M0wAhxbNcKbTg7rTOoMktl6wacTaIJ7Dw264k/edit?usp=sharing
- We are especially looking for: people with demonstrated leadership within the circus arts education community; people of diverse ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, ability and age; and people with experience with nonprofit leadership, finance/accounting, fundraising/development, and/or law.
- The Board votes on potential new board members once a year, at the Annual Meeting in the late summer or early fall. This form does not have a deadline.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions or concerns.