The demo sessions will be:
Narrabeen, Sydney - 16th September at 3pmMt Kiera, Wollongong - 17th September at 3pmMt Stromlo, Canberra - 18th September at 3pm (BOOKED OUT)Mt Stromlo, Canberra - 19th September at 10am (NEW DEMO ADDED)
What you'll need:
1. Photo ID2. Your pedals and an Australian Standards approved helmet3. Water and all the usual things you'd take on a ride, to be safe and comfy.4. Make sure you've filled out this form or you wont be able to ride an ENR.
You'll need to fill out this form and tick the waiver at the bottom of it, if you want to take one of the bikes for a spin. So please do this before coming if you can, to make things faster on the day. We'll have an iPad there if you haven't done it, though.
1. I acknowledge that mountain biking is an extreme sport and recreational activity involving travel in three dimensions and such activity is subject to mishap and even injury to participating in the sport of mountain biking.
2. I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Craftworks Cycles and their officers, directors, elected officials, agents, employees, instructors, and owners of equipment and the land used for mountain bike activities (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, claims, demands, or causes of action that I may hereafter havefor injuries, disability, or death, or damages arising out of my participation in mountain biking activities, including, but not limited to, losses CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
3. I understand and acknowledge that mountain bike activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise can totally eliminate. I EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
4. I further agree that I WILL NOT SUE OR MAKE A CLAIM against the Released Parties for damages or other losses sustained as a result of my participation in mountain bike activities.
5. I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS from all claims, judgments and costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in mountain bike activities.
6. I will take full responsibility for, and hold harmless Released Parties for any injury that I may suffer or inflict upon others or their property as a result of my engaging in mountain bike activities.
7. I agree that I will operate the said mountain bike equipment in a reasonable and safe manner so as not to endanger the lives of persons or property of any individual.
8. I have read and understand the above and acknowledge that the same constitutes a release of liability and a waiverof my legal rights and also acknowledgment of the assumption by me of all risks arising out of my engaging in mountain bike activities.
9. I further represent that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights and assumption of risk shall continue in full force and effect for so long as I engage in mountain bike activities which are in any way connected to or with the Released Parties.
10. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age or that as the parent or legal guardian I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me or to my minor child as the result of any injury that my son or daughter (minor) may suffer while engaging in mountain bike activities.
11. I hereby expressly recognise that this Release of Liability, Waiver of Legal Rights and Assumption of Risk is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and all claims against the Released Parties resulting from my participation in mountain bike activities including any claims by the negligence of the Released Parties.