*Please note that educators may NOT nominate themselves for this award.*
Please familiarize yourself with all the questions on the applications before you begin. This application includes contact information, two questions about the demographics of the nominee's work, and four responses (200-300 words) about the nominee's innovation and impact.
*TIP: This form has no "save progress" feature. In order to save your work as you go, we advise you to compose all answers in a separate document and then paste the text into the form once you are ready to submit.
You may nominate only one individual, unless you are nominating a pair of educators that work together on the same initiative. The person you are nominating must:
1. Work with children or teens (age 18 or under), in a Jewish educational context, including but not limited to: Early Childhood Education, Teen Engagement, Congregational / Complementary Learning, Day School Education, Family Engagement, or Jewish Camp
2. Work in New York City (all 5 boroughs), Westchester or Long Island
3. Be age 36 or below on/before April 11, 2019
4. Be nominated by a supervisor, colleague or other professional contact
5. Be available to attend in person event in the afternoon and evening on the following tentative dates in 2019: Feb. 13, Feb. 27 April 10, and April 11 (There will be a small dinner for Young Pioneers Award winners in February. The Jewish Education Project benefit will be in April. Dates for both events are still being finalized.)
6. Not have been employed by The Jewish Education Project since November 2017
For full details on qualifications and criteria, please visit: https://JewishEdProject.org/our-work/awards-and-grants/young-pioneers-award