EVCC Guest Waiver
Elbow Valley Cycle Club Waiver/Assumption of Risk Agreement
NOTE: READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT AND LIMITS YOUR RIGHTS. BY
ACCEPTING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILLFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS HEREIN.
YOU ARE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE ELBOW VALLEY CYCLE
CLUB, IT AFFILIATES AND REPRESENTATIVES AND MEMBERS. PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY.
RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I acknowledge having been provided with an opportunity to review and to consider the provisions of this
Risk Acknowledgement and Indemnity Agreement, and in consideration of being allowed to participate
in the activities of the Elbow Valley Cycle Club ('EVCC'), hereby agree as follows:
1. Bicycling, and other activities of the EVCC, and my participation in those activities, may result in loss
to me and to others who might wish to claim through me, including death, personal injury, property
damage, and other losses;
2. I agree to accept for myself, my executors, administrators, personal representatives, assigns,
dependants, and all others who might claim through me, all the risks involved in bicycling, and the other
activities of the EVCC, including (but not limited to) those risks identified in paragraph 1 above;
3. In participating in the activities of the EVCC, I acknowledge that I am involved in a common adventure
with other like-minded enthusiasts and that I am solely and entirely responsible for myself, my property,
and my own safety;
4. I hereby waive and forever relinquish any claims which I might have against the EVCC, and its
Directors, members, employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, other participants engaged in EVCC
activities or any other person who assists in or provides services to the EVCC;
5. I specifically waive and relinquish any and all claims which I might have against those persons
identified in paragraph 4 above, including (but not restricted to) claims in negligence or breach of
contract, and any other breach of duly recognized at law;
6. In the event that I cause legal proceedings to be brought against any of the individuals identified in
paragraph 4 above, I agree to indemnify and to hold harmless those individuals for any claims advanced,
including solicitor client legal expenses involved in defending any claims which I bring or cause to be
7. I acknowledge and agree that I am bound by all the parts of the Waiver and that if I am not prepared
to be so bound, that I have the option of not participating in the common adventures of the EVCC. I
acknowledge and agree that it is my full and lawful intention to be bound by its terms.
8. I agree that this waiver shall be effective and binding upon me, my heirs, next of kin, executors,
administrators, personal representatives and assigns.
I hereby represent and warrant that I:
- Have read and understood the above statements, covenants and terms;
- Understand the risks associated with participation in EVCC events, activities and outings;
- Assume full responsibility for the consequences of choosing to participate in EVCC events, activities
- Hereby knowingly and intentionally release and remise and indemnify and hold harmless the EVCC, its
officers, volunteer coordinators, members and representatives from any and all claims, demands,
actions (including third party claims), and damages of any kind and nature whatsoever (including injury
to person and/or property) which arise out of or in connection with my participating in any and all EVCC
sponsored activities, events, trips and outings, regardless of whether such claims are based upon
negligence or other grounds.
- Am of the full age of 18 years.
First And Last Name
Date of Birth
By selecting the agree button below I affirm that I wish to participate as a guest in an Elbow Valley Cycle Club event and that I have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Elbow Valley Cycle Club Waiver as it appears above. I also understand that I may request a printed copy of the agreement by emailing the club at
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service