Team Recruitment 2019 - Ongoing
HELP WANTED IMMEDIATELY
Patchmon’s Thai Desserts & More is a small family-run business. We are the first official traditional Thai dessert shop in Toronto. Established in 2015, we introduce a wide variety of authentic Thai sweets and savoury. Not only do we sell these desserts, we aim to promote awareness about another aspect of Thai culture which is not widely known about. We have recently moved from our first location in the Bloor West Village to the Annex area by Dupont & Spadina. With greater demands, we are looking to recruit team members to join us in promoting Thai desserts and expanding people’s knowledge about this aspect of Thai culture.
Disclaimer: Patchmon's Thai Desserts & More management team reserves the right to make the final decision. Only the qualified applicants will be contacted. Please do not contact us regarding your application status.
A completion of this form/questionnaire does not guarantee your recruitment into our team.
Position & Duties
Position Title: GENERAL HELP
Main Duties (However, not limited to):
• Assist with kitchen prep as assigned by Patchmon the chef/owner
• Stock up the front store supplies and check on inventory regularly
• Manage the front store cleanliness and organization
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Comprehensively explain about Thai desserts and relevant products
• Appropriately recommend customers about Thai desserts while keeping in mind of their dietary restrictions
• Coordinate with front store manager on orders, feedback, customer requests and social media content
• Occasionally deliver by foot to TTC stations / nearby areas.
• Answer phone calls for orders
What We're Looking For
• Fluent in English (required)
• Fluency in Thai or another language is an asset
• Some understanding of Thai culture is an asset
• Previous experience in customer service or food industry
• Food Handler's Certificate is an asset
• Experience in creating content for social media accounts
• Open to learning new knowledge and about other cultures
• A reliable, responsible, and punctual individual
• Motivated team-player with positive attitude
• Passion to work in food/dessert industry
• Detail-oriented, able to multitask, and work in a fast paced environment
Available to work between Wednesday to Sunday
Previously visited Patchmon's Thai Desserts & More shop or event booth is preferred
Why Join Our Team
• Paid training period.
• Renewable short-term contract period to provide flexibility.
• Flexible benefits and schedule: good for students or young professionals (proof of participation / working hours can be provided)
• Potential for growth and focus in your area of interest (e.g., store management, digital marketing, kitchen)
• Opportunity to experience in managing small family-run business
• Work in a team environment that cares about you like a family
How to Apply / Process
Please complete the questionnaire in this form
Submit your resume to
as soon as possible.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
I agree that completing the questionnaire below and/or an interview does not guarantee my placement in the Patchmon's Team.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service