Macon STEM Festival Food Truck Info
You're invited to bring your food truck to our Macon STEM Festival on Saturday, March 21st, 2020 at Central Georgia Technical College Titans Arena in Macon, Georgia. Real IMPACT Center will be hosting the Macon STEM Festival under the leadership of Geneva West. The event will feature food trucks and STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) fun for the entire family. Our goal is to ensure that you are a prime category food vendor for families. (No duplicates allowed) This one-day indoor/outdoor family event will attract 1,500 plus visitors from the community and beyond. We are excited that you would like to be a part. Check us out at MaconSTEMFest.org! Sign-up today! Based on the numbers, only 5 trucks will be present to ensure value added for you! Sign-up Today! deadline is March 2nd or until full!
Event Date, Time & Location
Saturday, March 21: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Central Georgia Technical College Titans Arena
1780 Anthony Road| Macon, GA
2020 RULES & REGULATIONS
Monday, March 2nd
*Full Payment, Insurance & Health Department Applications Due
*Entry fees are non-refundable.
Method of Payment
Once approved, you will receive an invoice to pay online only or via mail.
Check-In & Set-Up
- Truck spaces will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis and will be assigned by Real IMPACT staff.
- Set up can begin no earlier than Friday, March 20th at 5:00PM. A staff member will be there from 5:00 PM-8:00 PM, if requested.
- Each Food Truck must be completely set up no later than 8:00am on March 21st. A staff member will arrive that morning at 7:00 AM.
-All trucks must be ready for the Health Department inspection by 8:30 AM.
- Overnight roaming security is provided by the Macon-Bibb Sheriff Department on Friday, March 20. If you arrive on March 20 you are leaving your items at your own risk.
-Real IMPACT Center, Inc. and Central Georgia Technical College assumes no responsibility for any theft or damage to vendor related products during the festival.
- All food trucks must be 100% self-contained.
- All business activity and other activity, for which the vendors have rented space, must be conducted within the designated vehicle space only! No distribution, canvassing, flyers or vending of any kind may be done by strolling through the festival grounds.
- All vehicles must be removed from the front of the vending area no later than 8:00 AM.
- Vendors must post prices in a legible manner and in a visible place within/on their vehicle.
- Consumption of drug and alcoholic beverages by vendors, volunteers or employees of vendors in their vehicle is strictly prohibited. Any failure to comply with these rules may result in expulsion from the event.
- No water, grease or any other liquid may be dumped on the pavement. No containers should drain onto the pavement.
- Each vendor must follow the food service guidelines as set by the Macon-Bibb County Health Department. A temporary food service permit will be issued by the Health Department inspector to each food vendor on the morning of Saturday, March 21st up for operation. Vendors should contact Shondreka Webster with the Health Department for any questions at (478)749-0121 or
Real IMPACT Center, Inc. will not be responsible for providing trucks with electricity and extension cords.
- Take down cannot begin prior to 3:00 PM on Saturday.
- All vendors must be packed up and have the area completely vacated by 5:00 PM on Saturday.
Food & Drink Sales
- Each vendor may sell only the Real IMPACT approved foods listed with their application form. Unapproved or unlisted menu offerings will result in immediate removal of vendor from the event along with forfeiture of fees.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Each vendor must pay the Georgia State Sales and Use Tax Department a percentage of gross sales to comply with state and local sales tax regulations. State of Georgia Sales Tax: Lynn Borders at (478) 751-6050.
Macon STEM Festival
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service