2) Candidate should not be a State/Central Government Employee or full time employee in private organisation.
3) Only the Candidate who are pursuing B.Ed. or D.Ed. course as full time or on Regular basis are eligible to apply, Correspondence/Distance Education/Part Time B.Ed or D.Ed. students are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
4) Based on duration of course period each year (Maximum for 2 Years) amount will be sanctioned.
5) Student should belong to Minority Community.
6) Students Annual Family Income Should not exceed Rs.6 Lakh.
7) Students must have cleared all previous examination without any backlogs & are selected based on merit i.e, marks scored in previous exams.
8) Students who are availing this incentive are also eligible to apply for National or any other scholarships and are also eligible to avail Government/Departmental free hostel facilities as per the terms & Conditions set by the department.
9) Students should submit all the official documents related to admission for the B.Ed. & D.Ed. Course & fee paid Receipts of the college.
10) Only those students whose B.Ed. & D.Ed. Courses are Accredited from National Council for teacher Education & Department of State Educational Research and Training Respectively are eligible.
11) Student should have scored Minimum 50% of marks in previous examinations to avail the incentive.
12) Students should submit separate application form for every year (Maximum for 2 years) to avail the incentive amount of each year separately.
13) 50% of the applicants for this scheme are reserved for girls & 25% for D.Ed Course and 75% for B.Ed. Course students.
14) If any of the information or documents/income & caste certificate submitted by the students are found to be false at any stage then the strict action shall be taken against the applicant.
15) Students must register online at https://gokdom.kar.nic.in before submitting application form along with required document.