Project PASSION Donation Form
Preparing Attire Successfully Suiting Individuals ON
As sisters of the foster care system, Cloé Cooper and Jaye Turner know personally the need for some guidance when entering the workforce. They also know they have the power to help others like themselves get what they need to feel confident and prepared. The sisters of care created a partnership between Jaye's 501(c)3 non-profit, El'lesun, and Cloe's student organization, Fostering Achievement Network, to bring Project PASSION’s service to the Central Ohio community. Project PASSION was founded to empower young adults in or from the child welfare system and provide them with no cost professional attire as they enter the workforce.
Project PASSION is currently accepting donations of ALL sizes of new or gently used & laundered:
• Men’s & Women’s suits, dress pants, dress shirts (business casual accepted)
• Men’s & Women’s dress shoes, dress boots, dress socks
• Ties, purses, scarfs, belts, handbags, briefcases, accessories
• Scrubs, work boots, tennis shoes, no-slip kitchen shoes, jeans, t-shirts, long johns, PPE
• Clothes hangers, clothes racks, fabric freshener
• Items that you wear or utilize in your line of work that you feel youth could wear in an office or trade setting.
We will not accept any used undergarments whatsoever. Please do not include these items in your donation unless they are new and still in packaging or have tags.
If you would like to donate, please fill out the form below, and someone will contact soon you about a safe and social distanced pickup or drop-off.
First and last name or organization:
Please list what you would like to donate to Project PASSION and its estimated monetary value (for tax deductible receipt purposes):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service