Garfield Hts Youth Hockey 2020-2021 Player Evaluations
Garfield Hts Youth Hockey is looking for ‘06, ‘07, ‘08 & ‘09 players for the 2020-2021 season.
• Garfield Hts Youth Hockey goalies play for FREE! Goalie registration fees are paid for by the Garfield Heights Youth Hockey Boosters.
• As a municipal program, all home ice is provided by the city for FREE! Each team can expect 3 to 4 full ice practices per week. Home games and practices will take place at Dan Kostel Recreation Center in Garfield Hts.
• Garfield Hts players will participate in bi-weekly summer skills sessions at Brooklyn Recreation Center, July 18 - August 29.
• Garfield Hts players will participate in goalie and player skills sessions September-February. Session fees will be paid by the Garfield Heights Youth Hockey Boosters.
• All fundraisers are organization wide and run by the Garfield Heights Youth Hockey Boosters. Boosters pay for all league and tournament fees. Teams participate in a minimum of 3 tournaments (local and out of town) per season.
• Garfield Heights Youth Hockey Booster fees & City of Garfield Heights registration fees are listed below.
Should you have questions please contact Garfield Heights Youth Hockey Boosters (GHYHB) President at president@GHYHB.org
Booster Membership Fees Breakdown (per Family)
Refundable Volunteer Fee $50.00
Game jerseys and socks - cost TBD
City of Garfield Heights Fees (per Player)
Identification Card: Resident: $15 Non-Resident: $40
Registration Fees: Resident:$250 Non-Resident: $510
A late fee will be charged for any returning players not registered with the city by the appointed deadline.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Garfield Heights Youth Hockey Boosters.