Towardsmachinerlearning.org is hosting a live session on Sunday, 8th August at 8 PM (IST). Live session is on "Boosting Algorithms".
Speakers: Praveen Kumar Anwla (Founder, TowardsMachineLearning | 6+ years of Work Experience); Garvit Chugh (B-tech, CSE | J.U.E.T., MP | Research Area - Research Papers).
The training session is absolutely free, so register yourself today and join us for the event.
Topics to be covered:
1. Ensemble Learning and Ensemble Methods.
2. Bagging v/s Boosting
3. What is Boosting?
4. How does Boosting works?
5. Boosting Algorithms in Machine Learning
6. Working of different Boosting Algorithms
7. Mathematical intuition behind the algorithms
8. Advantages, Disadvantages and practical applications of different boosting algorithms.
Share it with all your friends, who're into Data Science, or want to start their career in Data Science.
Follow us for upcoming free training sessions:
Experience in IT
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
More than 5 years
Social Media Platforms
Training & Placement officer
Email by us
College Group by co-ordinator/professor
College Group by student
Through a friend
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of towardsmachinelearning.