8th Annual SCAY Awards | Nomination Submission
Submission duration: 5-10 minutes
Welcome to the 8th Annual SCAY Award Nomination Submission Form. The SCAY Awards are open to anyone doing great work within the global sickle cell community. The deadline for nomination submissions is Friday, November 19, 2021.
This year we are honoring one advocate in the following categories:
– Sickle Cell Advocate of the Year: Dedicated to advocates who are on the course to change the future of sickle cell for the better. This can be future scientists, community leaders, advocates living with SCD and others.
– Sickle Cell HCP Advocate of the Year: Dedicated to health care professional advocates. Such nominees will include but not limited to frontline workers, doctors, nurses, social workers, EMTs, etc.
– Digital Sickle Cell Community Advocate of the Year: Recognizing Sickle Cell 101's most engaged digital followers
SCAY Award recipients will be determined by sickle cell community voting. Giveaway raffle winners will be announced on Monday, November 15. For more information about the SCAY Awards visit:
– $1,000 USD cash prize
– A Moon Award placard
– SC101 features
– Nominee must be 18+ years old
– Nominee cannot be a previous SCAY award recipient
– Nominee cannot be employed by Sickle Cell 101
Sponsored by AllStripes
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Choose the Award
Sickle Cell Advocate of the Year – An individual working towards a better future for sickle cell
Sickle Cell HCP Advocate of the Year – Healthcare professionals serving sickle cell patients
Digital Sickle Cell Community Advocate of the Year – SC101's most engaged followers
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sickle Cell 101.