please don't hesitate to contact us any time for futher information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microservices, Data Driven Architectures, Event Sourcing, Stream-oriented architectures, Cloud Native Computing and API First are becoming first-class citizens in software architectures. Also, frontend architectures are improving quickly: reactive programming, redux and the art of state management.
– Refund policy: We refund travel costs (details see below) and provide three nights at the speaker hotel. Once you are accepted, we can either refund your ticket or give you a coupon for a free ticket.
– All contributions must be in English.
– Talks are planned to be 25 minutes without Q&A and without a personal introduction. The introduction will be done upfront the talk together with the Masters of Ceremonies.
– Our CFP selection process is blind, which means that all papers remain anonymous until the very last moment of the selection process. Your proposal will be ranked and commented on by our program committee consisting of experts in the IT sector as well as community people.
– Please note, that by submitting your idea you agree to follow the Code of Conduct of JS Kongress: https://2017.js-kongress.de/code-of-conduct/[in short] We expect all participants, including speakers and presenters, to follow our Code of Conduct, the core of which is this: the JS Kongress should be a safe and productive environment for everyone. Please be sure that your presentation, including all supporting materials and informal commentary, is welcoming and respectful to all participants, regardless of race, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, religion or lack thereof.
TopicsJS Kongress 2019 is about the (r)evolution of Architectures. Consider that your contribution is related to the topic and interesting for the audience.
Important dates:– Deadline for submission: 2018-11-14 (22:00 UTC)– Notification of acceptance: between 2018-12-11 and 2018-12-18– Dates of talks: 2019-03-11 and 2019-03-12
Any questions? email@example.com