2019-2020 Athletics Fundraising Request Form
2019-2020 Athletic Fundraising Project Approval Request
Athletic fundraising activities and events, as well as in-kind donation requests are a necessary part of athletics at RCS. The RCS Administration strongly suggests and gives priority to fundraisers that provide a service to others or encourage fellowship among athletes, parents and supporters. DIRECT SALES of any item by athletes, coaches, or parents to groups outside of RCS are prohibited.
1. All individuals, groups, staff members or organizations that wish to undertake a fundraising project or solicit funds in the name of, or on behalf of Resurrection Christian School or any organization under the umbrella of RCS’s 501(c)(3) must complete the following approval process. Failure to follow this process will result in the activity/event not being approved nor allowed to occur.
2. All requests must be submitted for approval at least two full weeks in advance of the event or activity. Failure to do so will result in the activity/event not being approved nor allowed to occur.
3. Community partnerships, where funds or in-kind goods are solicited from our RCS families to support entities outside RCS, must also receive approval.
4. Any funds raised that will benefit an entity outside of RCS must be an IRS 501c3 non-profit organization, and before funds are sent to that outside entity, you must provide the RCS Development and Finance Directors with the organization’s tax id number, full legal name, phone number, and mailing address. Example: Food Drives, Disaster Response Projects, Mission or Ministry Support.
5. No contracts with fundraising vendors may be signed on behalf of RCS without the superintendent or his designee signature.
All proposed service and fundraising activities or events must be submitted using the required form (see links below). No fundraising events or activities can occur without the completion of this form and subsequent approval by the RCS Administration.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Resurrection Christian School.