Job application form
Thank you for your interest in working at Cerulean! Before we start, take a moment to review a few points that we believe are absolutely crucial to your (and our) success, as told by Danny Meyer.
1. Kindness and optimism: We work long hours, and I want to be surrounded by friendly, hopeful people. Skeptics rarely work out well on our team.
2. Intellectual curiosity: Do you approach each moment as an opportunity to learn something new?
3. Work ethic: In addition to being trainable on how to do a job the right way, does it matter to you to do that job as well as it can possibly be done?
4. Empathy and self-awareness: Do you know your own personal weather report and how it’s impacting other people and you today? Do you care how your actions make other people feel?
5. Integrity: Do you have the judgment to do the right thing even when no one else is looking?
Does this sound like you? Are you willing to work on these skills to be the best you can be? If so, enter your email address below to get started!
Page 1 of 13
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cerulean.
Terms of Service