2019 Fielding School of Public Health Student Digital Storytelling Workshop
* Applications are due by Monday, July 8, 2019. Selected students will be notified by July 9.
* For more information, and to view previously produced FSPH student videos, please visit:
1. First Name & Last Name
2. Email Address
3. Phone Number
4. FSPH Academic Department
Community Health Sciences
Environmental Health Sciences
Health Policy and Management
5. FSPH degree you're currently pursuing
MPH | HP
6. What is your estimated year of graduation?
7. Please share a bit about your 2019 summer work/internship (e.g. name of the organization you'll be working with, location of your work, and what inspired you to pursue the opportunity).
8. Videos produced by students in the 2019 FSPH Digital Storytelling Workshop will answer one of the following two questions: A) How has your personal journey informed your public health career goals? OR B) How will you address population health and/or the wellness of our planet in your public health career? Please share your answer to one of the above questions.
9. What inspired you to pursue public health? (Please answer if you have not already addressed above [in Question 8].)
10. Please confirm that you are available Wednesday 9/18, Thursday 9/19, and Friday 9/20. Attendance all three days is required in order to complete your digital story.
Yes, I can adjust my schedule to be available.
I think so, but I'd need to double-check.
11. Is there anything else you'd like to share about your work and/or your interest in the workshop?
Selected students will be notified by July 12, 2019. FSPH shares students' digital stories on the Fielding School's digital platforms and with friends and donors of the school.
Please contact Carla Denly, Assistant Dean for Communications (
), if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your application!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google Apps for UCLA.
Terms of Service