Scholarship to attend the 2017 Cutting Edge Conference
Closes on March 10, 2017
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of the Copyright Agency’s Cultural Fund, nine scholarships for teachers are being offered to attend the AATE/ALEA National Conference in Hobart in July 2017. The scholarship will cover registration costs, accommodation and travel expenses (to and from Hobart up to the value of $2000) for the 2017 national English and literacy educators’ conference.
- is an individual member of their State ETA or of ALEA;
- is travelling to Tasmania for the conference from Interstate;
- has demonstrated interest in and commitment to the teaching of English and literacy;
- has demonstrated exemplary teaching practice;
- is able to provide evidence of current and future commitment to the activities of their ETA, AATE or ALEA;
- is able to demonstrate a willingness to participate in current and future activities that support the teaching of English and literacy in Australia.
State/territory travelling from:
New South Wales
I am a financial member of:
Written expression of interest addressing the criteria. (Max 500 words)
Attendees can put in a proposal to present at the conference via the following link:
NB: Call for Presenters closes on Jan 15 2017
I intend to put in a proposal to present at the conference
Publication of report
After the conference, I agree to complete a report or article suitable for publication and give permission for this to be published by AATE, ALEA and Copyright Agency
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service