Carbondale Studio (TSC) Folklorico Classes Covid-19 Policies and Protocols
If you would like to enroll your child in Folklorico class, there is a two-step process. Please complete this form and then visit the parent portal to enroll in classes. Initially, you will be placing your child’s name on a waitlist. If your child is confirmed for the class, you will be notified directly. At that time, you will have the option to accept or decline the spot.
Due to the limited amount of spaces in each class, please consider your commitment to the session seriously. Only sign up if you can commit to the full session. Also, if your child is in contact with high- risk family members we strongly recommend not signing up for an in-person class. If your child is sick, they will have to stay home.
In order for the school of Aspen Santa Fe Ballet to be able to re-open Folklorico for in-person classes, we will implement strict health and safety procedures instituted by the state and county government. Anyone registered for and participating in classes must adhere to these policies.
- Our Carbondale studio has been marked to meet or exceed the recommended 6-foot social distancing.
- Classes will be modified to safely work with face coverings. Outdoor breaks will also be built into the class.
- We are offering smaller groups to ensure that students and staff groupings are as self-contained as
- Additionally, to minimize exposure to other groups, students will not be able to drop-in to classes
- Additional measures have been taken to ensure your dancer’s safety. Studios and bathrooms will be cleaned
and disinfected between classes. Class size will be limited to no more than 9 participants per class.
- There will be no physical contact in any classes.. 6-foot social distancing will be met or exceeded at all
- Should your child become ill during class, they will be placed in a secure isolated area. You will be notified
and required to pick up your child as soon as possible.
- Please make sure your current contact information is on file in the parent portal.
- Students may not attend classes with signs or symptoms of illness including but not limited to fever, chills,
cough, or sore throat.
- Students must be free of fever for 72 hours prior to being allowed to return to class.
The global pandemic and outbreak of COVID 19 has left us with many uncertainties. We will continue to follow guidance and mandates from local, state, and federal government officials. We ask that you please bear with us regarding any changes to the schedule and/or policy updates. Any changes made will be made with careful consideration to health, safety, and best business practices and will be communicated via email, Facebook and on our web site.
I certify that my contact information and emergency information are up-to-date in the parent portal.
By checking the boxes below I acknowledge and agree that I understand the following policies regarding dropping my child off for classes at ASFB. All boxes must be checked to complete enrollment.
10 minutes prior to class start time, a teacher will meet students at the back studio door. Families must be on time!
Everyone will need to keep 6-feet of social distancing.
Students who are self-sufficient can come by themselves to the appropriate door for the temperature/visual check.
All students will have a temperature/visual check prior to entering the building. Students who have a temperature over 100.3 degrees and/or are symptomatic of illness will be sent home.
Parents dropping children off must not leave until the temperature/visual check is completed.
All students will sanitize their hands prior to entering the building.
All students will need to come dressed in their Folklorico attire- shoes and black comfortable clothing, practice skirt, and two bandanas.
Dressing room are closed until further notice.
All personal items, including water bottles and snacks, will stay with the student in their safe space in the studio.
Once a class has begun, the building and studios will be closed. Late students will not be able to enter.
Water fountains are closed until further notice. Students will need to supply their own water bottle.a
We recommend the use of your home bathroom before coming to class, TSC have bathroom restrictions, we will use them only in case of emergency.
By checking the boxes below I acknowledge and agree that I understand the following policies regarding picking my child up at the end of classes at ASFB. All boxes must be checked to complete enrollment.
Parents are not allowed inside the building, just drop and pick up your student.
Students will be escorted to the appropriate door for pick up.
Students may not be left unattended. Therefore, students MUST be picked up on time.
I give my student permission to leave the studio without a parent or a guardian present.
Parent electronic signature - by typing your name, you understand, confirm, agree and give permission to all of the above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service