RDA Volunteer Registration
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with RDA.
Things to note:-
• Volunteers must be 16 years old and above, those below 21 will require parental consent.
• A minimum commitment of 1 term (once a week on the same day/session for 10 consecutive weeks) is required from all volunteers to ensure consistency for riders.
• ALL volunteers start off as sidewalkers first regardless of experience. Subsequently, volunteers interested in leading horses will be asked to join leader training when recommended by instructors.
• No horse experience is needed as training will be provided.
• Volunteers should be comfortable around people with disabilities.
• Stable work volunteering (Mucking, cleaning stables, grooming, horse care etc) and exercising riding will not resume for the time being.
Horse riding therapy is an outdoor activity i.e. you are volunteering in an environment that is warm and sandy with 400-600kg horses. As such for your safety and comfort, please note the appropriate attire during sessions:-
• Only closed-toed foot wear (Trainers, Jodhpur boots, Sports shoes) allowed.
• No open-toed footwear (slip on shoes/sandals/mules/slippers).
• Clothing should be fitted and not too loose or flapping.
• No dangling earrings or lots of bracelets/bangles.
• No tank tops.
One-off group volunteering (up to 20 pax) is welcomed and scheduled on weekday afternoons from 2-5pm. Please write in to
if you are interested.
If you are unable to commit 10-weeks, we would still love your support.
Visit our Facebook page:
to find out other ways you can contribute to RDA
or our Website:
to make a monetary donation.
If you have any queries, please write in at the later part of the form and we will follow up with you via email.
Please proceed to register and we will contact you via email when there are slots available/ pre-term recruitment (e.g. March, June, September).
Thank you and hope to see you here soon at RDA!
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service