Note: Due to funding restrictions, we are only able to admit U.S. citizens or permanent residents and cannot support students from the University of Michigan.
The following is the information you will need in order to complete this application. Please ensure that you have it all when you start, as applications cannot be saved and returned to later.
1. Personal contact information
2. Educational History
3. Work and/or research experience
4. Computer Experience
5. Names of 2 faculty references who will be submitting letters of recommendation to
email@example.com on your behalf.
6. Your top 3 research area preferences (from list provided).
7. A personal statement of 500 words or less explaining why you would like to participate in
research at UM this summer.
All official transcripts should be sent to:
Physics Student Services- REU Program
University of Michigan Physics Department
1440 Randall Laboratory
Ann Arbor, MI. 48109-1040
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org