Apply for Scholarship ALT Online Summer Summit 2020
To apply, simply complete this google form by Friday 31 July 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- Scholarship places are available to support individuals based anywhere in the world;
- This scholarship option is specifically available to unfunded individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- We particularly aim to fund individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The funds available to cover registration costs are limited and will be decided on merit.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
If you are awarded a scholarship but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible.
Please select an option below
Please explain why you are applying for funding
Funding decisions are based on the information you supply and should include more information than just 'I have no funding'. For example, why would attending the conference benefit you and/or the wider community?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Association for Learning Technology.