Job Application Form
Nobilis is a full stack web development agency focused on building web based business software and digital products. Our vision is to be a leading software development agency that inspires the Kenyan tech community and spearheads the growth of a mature technology ecosystem in the region, earning esteem from the world at large.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing coordinator to help take our company to the next level. In this position, you will spearhead planning and implementation of our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You will also play a key role in maintaining current client relations as well as seeking new clients. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behaviour.
At Nobilis, you duties will include:
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Help detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Maintain consistent engagement on Nobilis social media accounts and pages by preparing content and replying to messages from followers.
- Maintain favourable relationships with existing clients as well as seek new relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions etc.
- Answer questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Seek and attend trade shows and travel to meet clients as needed
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures.
Working at Nobilis
Nobilis is a tight agile team of product minded, full stack engineers and software professionals. We care about well written and extensible code, neat and intuitive UI, and polished software products.
All team members at Nobilis work remotely for the most part. We sometimes provide office space when working on projects that require the team to report to an office. Working remotely allows you to define your working hours, and is a great way to build trust and discipline within the team, while giving each member the flexibility they need to work how they think is best.
We get together every so often for a day out, to unwind and talk about the direction of our business, our software, and life. We hold internal hackathons and hackdays once in a while to encourage learning and experimentation.
All in all, working at Nobilis is about continuous improvement of not only our software as a whole, but of each team member as a person.
Our primary tech stack is Ruby on Rails. Rails allows us to get started quickly, produce working software faster, all while worrying less about initial configuration and set up. We test all our apps heavily to ensure production stability.
We deploy to Heroku and DigitalOcean backed by a Postgresql Database. We also use Redis as a key value store for temporary storage and for background jobs (using sidekiq). We use other specialised technologies as required by the project.
We use git and bitbucket for version control, and codeship for continuous integration.
Agile practices lie at the core of our project management, allowing us to always move at a steady pace.
Shoot an email to
for any enquiries.
For general enquiries, catch us at
Fill in the form below to apply for any of the positions listed.
First and last name
Which position(s) are you interested in?
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Link to resume & Cover letter
Add a link to a dropbox/google drive pdf file with your resume and cover letter.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service