School Climate Survey for Parents and Students of KHSD:
Changes in Student Treatment since July 2017
1. On a scale of 1 -10 has your experience with racism in school improved since July 2017?
2. Have you seen any changes in the Kern High School District since the settlement in July 2017?
I Don't know
a. Have any students reported positive changes?
I Don't know
b. Have any students reported that problems continue?
I Don't Know
c. Have any students stated they feel better about going to school?
3. Do you feel the District cares about Black students? Explain your answer please.
4. Do you feel the District cares about Latino students? Explain your answer please.
5. Have you witnessed any instances of discrimination within the school? If so, explain
6. Have you filed any complaints of discrimination against the District? If so, how did they respond?
7. Did your student’s school recognize Black History Month this past February? If so, who held the event (ex. Students, Staff, Administrators)?
8. Did your student’s school recognize National Hispanic Heritage Month? If so, who held the event (ex. Students, Staff, Administrators)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service