2019-2020 ASB Assistant Application
You will be expected to:
1. Maintain ASB eligibility as set forth in the ASB Constitution and GUSHD policy.
2. Attend class punctually and regularly, observing the tardy, truancy and attendance policies as set forth in the behavior code.
3. Attend all class meetings, listen carefully to the items presented, and contribute in a positive way whenever possible to class discussions.
a.) It is MANDATORY for all Officers and Assistants to attend Homecoming, Airbands, Nominating Carnival, Freshmen Orientation, Mr. Santana, and Dodgeball.
4. Attend events sponsored by ASB, ranging from athletic contests to dances, demonstrating your commitment to both ASB and the school.
5. Help other members of ASB whenever needed to accomplish an assignment or task on time.
6. MUST have turned in a teacher recommendation from ALL current teachers.
DUE WEDNESDAY MARCH 20TH!!!
Cell Phone Number With Area Code
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Grossmont Union High School District. -
Terms of Service