Class 9 - Chemistry Set 5
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. Which of the following contains non aqueous solvent?
Tincture of iodine
2. The semi- clear water is allowed to pass through beds of sand, charcoal and gravel to remove suspended impurities. This process is known as
3. The formula of a chloride of a metal M is MCl3, the formula of the phosphate of metal M will be
4. Daniel performed an experiment in which he
added some amount of sugar into a beaker
which consists of water. After some time sugar
disappeared. Which of the following property
is shown by the particles of sugar ?
Particles of matter have space between them.
Particles of matter are continuously moving.
Particles of matter attract each other.
None of these.
5. 240g of calcium and 240g of magnesium elements have mole ratio respectively [Given Ca = 40u, Mg = 24u]
2 : 3
5 : 10
5 : 3
3 : 5
6. Two gaseous samples were analysed. One
contained 1.2 g of carbon and 3.2 g of oxygen.
The other contained 27.3% carbon and 72.7%
oxygen, The experimental data are in
law of conservation of mass
law of definite proportions
law of reciprocal proportions
law of multiple proportions
7. The valency of silver in Argentous is
8. How many of the following are correct regarding cathode rays ? -> Their e/m is independent of gas taken in discharge tube.; -> Shadow of metallic object is casted for the object kept in path of cathode rays.; -> They consist of particles which are positively charged.; -> They consist of particles which are able to penetrate anode.;
9. Assertion : Centrifugation is used to separate
cream from milk. Reason : Cream and milk have different boiling
point so they separate one by one.
10. A model of atom like christmas pudding was given by
11. Cathode rays consist of which of the following particles?
12. The number of valence electrons in halogens (F, Cl) are
13. The charge of the atom containing 17 protons, 18 neutrons and 18 electrons is
14. The force that binds the particles of matter together is known as
15. Cold lemonade tastes very nice. However, Ram was a little confused while making the lemonade in choosing the 'type' of water to dissolve sugar in it. Can you help him to make lemonade and reduce his time involved in doing so?
16. Which of the following is not used as the basis of physical classification of matter?
17. The atomicity of K2Cr2O7 is :
18. How many of the following are correct regarding cathode rays ? -> Their e/m is independent of gas taken in discharge tube.; -> Shadow of metallic object is casted for the object kept in path of cathode rays.; -> They consist of particles which are positively charged.; -> They consist of particles which are able to penetrate anode.;
19. In set III, a chemical reaction showing formation of a sublime substance. Which law does it demonstrate most correctly & what is the value of 'x'?
Law of constant proportion, 5 g
Law of conservation of mass, 5 g
Law of conservation of mass, 10 g
None of these
20. To separate different constituents of blood, which separation technique is used ?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service