Next Generation Science Standards Field Test 2018: Test Administrator Feedback
The Connecticut State Department of Education is interested in gathering feedback on the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) field test. The feedback that you provide will help to improve NGSS assessment experience for the future. Please respond to all questions that apply to your role in administering the NGSS field test. You are not required to reply to all questions.
1. What was your role for the NGSS field test administration?
School Test Coordinator
District Test Coordinator
2. What grade level(s) in your school or district participated in the NGSS field test? (check all that apply)
3. Approximately how many students in your school or district completed the NGSS sample items prior to the field test administration?
4. If students completed the NGSS sample items, were they helpful to them?
5. Which of the following best describes the amount of NGSS instruction that students who participated in the field test have had?
6. Based on your observations, did students taking the NGSS field test have enough time to finish?
Yes, most students had plenty of time.
Yes, most students had just enough time.
No, most students needed a little more time.
No, most students needed a lot more time.
7. Based on your observations, how would you best describe students’ understanding of how to navigate and respond to the various item types they experienced on the field test?
Students were easily able to navigate and respond to all of the item types.
Students were able to navigate and respond to the item types with some minor challenges.
Students had significant challenges navigating and/or responding to the variety of item types.
8. Please share any additional comments on the NGSS field test, including any thoughts on improving the testing experience for the future.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service